- Removable Cups For Shape And Support
- High Legline To Elongate Leg
- Adjustable & Convertible Straps For Fit Versatility
- Fabric: 95% Nylon / 5% Elastane
Emma is wearing an AU size 10. She is 182cm tall, has an 89cm bust, 96cm hips and a 67cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||79.5||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Angie R.Verified BuyerReviewingSea Dive Scoop Neck One Piece - BlackI recommend this productCup Size D-DDRated 5 out of 5 stars11/20/23Great
- Henriette S.Verified BuyerReviewingSea Dive Scoop Neck One Piece - Fuchsia RoseI recommend this productCup Size C-DRated 5 out of 5 stars10/22/23Timeless Allrounder
So much into swimsuits lately, the color is just the perfect shade of pink, the double layer puts all things in the right place. Adjustable straps ensure to have the right fit, especially as swimwear usually stretches slightly after the first couple of dips in the water. Personally I like the cut, slightly higher on the hips but not revealing too much.
Also love to wear it with jeans, just makes every boring outfit more colorful and exciting.
- Cathy B.Verified BuyerReviewingSea Dive Scoop Neck One Piece - BlackI recommend this productCup Size A-BRated 5 out of 5 stars10/21/23Very happy 😊😊😊
- Elena S.Verified BuyerReviewingSea Dive Scoop Neck One Piece - Lime LightI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/18/22Comfortable and pretty
Lovely swimwear, tru to its size. Very comfortable and have extra pads in a chest area.
- Gail U.Verified BuyerReviewingSea Dive Scoop Neck One Piece - BlackI recommend this productCup Size A-BRated 4 out of 5 stars10/8/22Overall pretty good
The fabric is great and the style is flattering but it rides up around the seat once you move. I would prefer more coverage.