- Boyleg Legline
- Full Pant Coverage
- Roll Top For Extra Coverage
- Roll Top For Extra Coverage
- Fabric: 80% Recycled Nylon / 20% Elastane
Bella is wearing an AU size 10. She is 171cm tall, has an 81cm bust, 86cm hips and a 61cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $100 and free returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
How it works
Log in or create an account with Refundid and lodge your return to receive an instant refund. Funds will appear in your nominated bank account in under 60 seconds. Then simply download your return label and send back your items within 7 days.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||79.5||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- V E.Verified BuyerReviewingSeafolly Collective Roll Top Boyleg - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/6/23Boyleg’s for the first time ever
Have always been a bikini wearer, but now that I’m in my 50’s, these boyleg shorts are amazing to hide my “wine pot” 😂. I’m a size 12 and purchased size 12. Love them to bits 💙💙
- Lai M.Verified BuyerReviewingSeafolly Collective Roll Top Boyleg - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/15/23very comfortable and great quality fabric
Extremely comfortable and excellent fit. love the roll top fabric which can be unrolled for extra coverage.
- Susan S.Verified BuyerReviewingSeafolly Collective Roll Top Boyleg - BlackI recommend this productFit True To SizeQuality ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars8/14/23Excellent fit and quality.
Made from an excellent quality material and fits well. Very comfortable and a useful mix and match item.
- Sheri M.Verified BuyerReviewingSeafolly Collective Roll Top Boyleg - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/8/23Great for all seasons
I’ve found these to be super comfortable and they look great with a tankini. I love the roll top, when worn rolled up, it’s flattering on those bloaty days and great in the cooler months, it keeps my lower back warm!
- Christine F.Verified BuyerReviewingSeafolly Collective Roll Top Boyleg - True NavyI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5/23/23Great shorts for the beach
Good coverage shorts and nice colour. The shorts have a lot of extra material in the top half that folds over on top of the shorts? Not sure why? Seems odd and would rather it didn't have that but still fine.