- V Neckline
- Cut Away Scoop Back
- Removable Cups For Shape And Support
- Internal Shelf Bra For Bust Support
- Adjustable Straps For Fit Versatility
- High Legline To Elongate Leg
- Fabric: 96% Recycled Nylon / 4% Elastane
Charlie is wearing an AU size 10. She is 178cm tall, has an 90cm bust, 96cm hips and a 66cm waist.
Sam is wearing an AU size 10. She is 178cm tall, has an 89 cm bust, 92cm hips and a 65cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $100 and free returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
How it works
Log in or create an account with Refundid and lodge your return to receive an instant refund. Funds will appear in your nominated bank account in under 60 seconds. Then simply download your return label and send back your items within 7 days.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||79.5||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Joy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size C-DRated 5 out of 5 stars7/6/23V neck one piece
I love everything about this costume. The detail on the straps. The cut and fit are so feminine and the strap on the back is just a little extra . So glad I purchased this garment
- Charmaine G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size D-DDRated 5 out of 5 stars6/27/23Beautiful swimsuit
I’ve never been a big fan of one piece swimmers, in the past I’ve found they never fit properly. This piece has changed my mind forever, it fits amazing and feels amazing. Absolutely beautiful piece