- High Legline To Elongate Leg
- Minimal Coverage Pant
- Soft Edges For Comfort
- Fabric: 80% Nylon / 20% Elastane
Sam is wearing an AU size 10. She is 178cm tall, has an 89 cm bust, 92cm hips and a 65cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $100 and free returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
How it works
Log in or create an account with Refundid and lodge your return to receive an instant refund. Funds will appear in your nominated bank account in under 60 seconds. Then simply download your return label and send back your items within 7 days.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||79.5||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Monika J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/1/23Super Flattering
Flattering shape with pretty floral print.
One of my favourite sets.
- Hannah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6/19/23Like a cool kids nappy
I love the pattern and quality of these bathers, but the scrunched back of the bottoms looks like a loin cloth or a scrunched up nappy! This is just my personal opinion and I'm sure lots of beachy babes can rock this look, but I will need to work up the courage to go out in it. With a lot of fiddling in front of the mirror I can make it work.
I definitely reccommend trying this style of bikini on in a store first, just to get an idea of how it sits on you!
That being said, this is a beautiful piece and is high quality... So it's still a big yes from me!