- Wear Loose and Relaxed
- Tassel Trim
- Multi Wear Styling Options
- Available in Seasonal Colours
- Length: 170cm (Seafolly AUS Size S/10)
- Width: 78cm
Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. Our overswim collection is designed for a loose, relaxed fit. Please consider this when selecting your size. If it's not quite right, we have a free returns policy for all purchases over $50.
Free shipping on all orders over $100 and free returns within 30 days. Blue Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
Find in store
|AUS / NZ||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Bust (with bra)||85cm||90cm||95cm||100cm||105cm||110cm|
|Bust (no bra)||83cm||88cm||93cm||98cm||103cm||108cm|
|Rib Cage /underbust||69cm||74cm||79cm||84cm||89cm||94cm|
How to measure
Start with a tape measure or a piece of string you can measure afterwards. Measure 4 key points and use the chart to estimate the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape flat against your body to be accurate.
- BUST - Measure across the fullest area of your bust and straight around the back to determine cup size.
- UNDER BUST - First, measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST - Measure halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hip bone.
- HIP - Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape is straight.