- Relaxed Wide Leg Silhouette
- Soft Elasticated Waistband
- Side Seam Pockets
- Length: 101 cm (Seafolly AUS Size S/10)
- Fabric: 100% Linen
Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. Our overswim collection is designed for a loose, relaxed fit. Please consider this when selecting your size. If it's not quite right, we have a 30 day free returns policy for all purchases.
Free shipping on all orders over $100 and free returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
How it works
Log in or create an account with Refundid and lodge your return to receive an instant refund. Funds will appear in your nominated bank account in under 60 seconds. Then simply download your return label and send back your items within 7 days.
Find in store
|AUS / NZ||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Bust (with bra)||85cm||90cm||95cm||100cm||105cm||110cm|
|Bust (no bra)||83cm||88cm||93cm||98cm||103cm||108cm|
|Rib Cage /underbust||69cm||74cm||79cm||84cm||89cm||94cm|
How to measure
Start with a tape measure or a piece of string you can measure afterwards. Measure 4 key points and use the chart to estimate the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape flat against your body to be accurate.
- BUST - Measure across the fullest area of your bust and straight around the back to determine cup size.
- UNDER BUST - First, measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST - Measure halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hip bone.
- HIP - Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape is straight.
- Edoardo G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars11/21/23True to size
Reviews for these pant will vary greatly depending on what type of pant you want. I bought them because I wanted to wear them around town but unfortunately wasn't very happy with them as the fabric was too thin.
Even if I wore skin-coloured seamless underwear, my underwear would show through when I bent over or sat down. I sincerely wanted to return it but as I had purchased it using my Members' points I could not.
However, if you are looking for cool loungewear or beach pant, these are great. I mentioned that the fabric was too thin, but that does not mean they look cheap. The loose fit of it is moderate and will make your style look good. The pockets are another good feature.
Oh, how I wish the fabric was thicker!
- Wan Chee Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productFit True To SizeQuality ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars9/22/23Nice pants
I recently bought my swimwear from Seafolly and I was looking for a pair of pants which I can use as sleepwear and I saw this pants on Seafolly’s website.
I went to the shop to try it out and it is perfect for the purpose which I want it to be. The material is is very comfortable and also looks fashionable. Very nice!
- Pam C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/20/23Great linen pants
Light linen fabric perfect for all season wear & a nice fit.