- Soft Cups For Shape And Support
- Side Boning For Shape Definition
- Gripper Tape To Hold Swimsuit In Place
- Removable Strap For The Perfect Fit
Stas is wearing an AU size 10. She is 177cm tall, has an 81cm bust, 92cm hips and a 63cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our free returns policy for all purchases over $50.
Free shipping on all orders over $100 and free returns within 30 days. Blue Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||79.5||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.