- Soft Cups For Shape And Support
- Quick Dry Cups
- Removable Booster Pad For Fit Versatility
- Side Boning For Shape Definition
- Size Up For D Cup
- Soft Ties For Comfort & Fit Versatility
- Fabric: 80% Recycled Nylon / 20% Elastane
Bella is wearing an AU size 10. She is 171cm tall, has an 81cm bust, 86cm hips and a 61cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $100 and free returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
How it works
Log in or create an account with Refundid and lodge your return to receive an instant refund. Funds will appear in your nominated bank account in under 60 seconds. Then simply download your return label and send back your items within 7 days.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||79.5||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Mai A.Verified BuyerReviewingSeafolly Collective Twist Soft Cup Halter - True NavyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/28/23Love this
Amazing material lovely cut great fit
- Nina T.Verified BuyerReviewingSeafolly Collective Twist Soft Cup Halter - BlackI recommend this productCup Size B-CRated 5 out of 5 stars9/16/23Twist Bikini Too
Very cute/retro vibe. There’s wire on the side boob which is great for support & doesn’t dig in.
- Bertha L.Verified BuyerReviewingSeafolly Collective Twist Soft Cup Halter - True NavyI recommend this productFit True To SizeQuality ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars8/12/23So comfy and super secure
Really like this design and how comfortable this halter top is! Would use this anytime from wake boarding and even this for pole cause it’s really secure ;)
- Carrie L.Verified BuyerReviewingSeafolly Collective Twist Soft Cup Halter - BlackI recommend this productCup Size A-BFit True To SizeQuality ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars6/9/23Beautiful top
Most comfortable bikini top that I have. And it’s great for women with smaller boobs. Great coverage, support and pretty piece of bikini top that goes with anything
- Clare K.Verified BuyerReviewingSeafolly Collective Twist Soft Cup Halter - True NavyI recommend this productCup Size B-CRated 5 out of 5 stars5/26/23Love!!!
Love this top!!! It’s so flattering and I’m not afraid I’m going to fall out of it like other tops.