- Seafolly button logo
- Coiled ribbon appearance
- Adjustable sizing band
- Brim: 11cm
- Material: 100% Polyester
Free shipping on all orders over $100 and free returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
How it works
Log in or create an account with Refundid and lodge your return to receive an instant refund. Funds will appear in your nominated bank account in under 60 seconds. Then simply download your return label and send back your items within 7 days.
Find in store
- Christine C.Verified BuyerReviewingLizzy Hat - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/16/23Adorable hat
Recently I Travelled to Broome and couldn’t take this hat off as it did an amazing job of keeping the sun off my face. It was easy to pack into my case as well as to fold up once I was at the beach and frolicking in the water. A win-win all around.!
- Paula R.Verified BuyerReviewingLizzy Hat - BlackI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5/11/23Excellent coverage
Excellent coverage, super wide brim. Probably a bit too wide for general use but perfect for the beach.
- Catherine F.Verified BuyerReviewingLizzy Hat - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/27/23Catherine Lizzy Fox
I love my Lizzy hats ! I’ve had my older navy one for years . It is the best sun protection ever ! Lizzy : rolls , squishes , gets wet , & springs back perfectly ! always protects face & neck completely . When in the Hot Sun don A Lizzy !!!
- Allyson W.Verified BuyerReviewingLizzy Hat - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/19/23Staple item
My second purchase of this style, I wore my first one so much, I needed a fresh new one after many years of wearing it...a great staple addition
- Maya P.Verified BuyerReviewingLizzy Hat - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/24/23Awesome repurchase
I love this hat SO much.
I bought it back in 2012.
Then I lost it about a month ago. I was devastated until I looked online and found you still made it!!!
Then I tracked down a Seafolly shop that had it in stock so I could take it away on holiday with me