- Underwire For Bust Support
- Gripper Tape To Hold Swimsuit In Place
- Adjustable Straps For The Perfect Fit
- Ladder Back Detail
- Side Boning For Shape Definition
- Internal Shelf Bra For Bust Support
- Fabric: Azure & Avocado: 87% Recycled Nylon/ 13% Elastane; Black: 73% Nylon/ 24% Polyester/ 3% Elastane
Billiejean is wearing an AU size 10. She is 179cm tall, has an 84cm bust, 89cm hips and a 61cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $100 and free returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
How it works
Log in or create an account with Refundid and lodge your return to receive an instant refund. Funds will appear in your nominated bank account in under 60 seconds. Then simply download your return label and send back your items within 7 days.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||79.5||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Kate R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size D-DDRated 5 out of 5 stars3/18/23The best!
Flattering fit, amazing support and shaping for a DD cup. Comfortable, true to size. An exceptional pair of swimmers!
- Samantha D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size D-DDRated 4 out of 5 stars1/17/23Willow DD
Love the material, so flattering. Underwire is great and very supportive. Back laddering detail is fashionable. Only issue I have had is the lining pulling down at the front and not staying put. Otherwise very happy.
- Lidija M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size D-DDRated 5 out of 5 stars1/11/23Love , love , love
It’s amazing fit
- Agnes W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size C-DRated 5 out of 5 stars12/3/22The best one piece
Gorgeous one piece, soft material and great bust support. I feel very comfortable wearing it.
- Sue H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/24/22Stylish and comfortable
This is the second one I’ve purchased because I wore the first one out! So flattering and comfortable