- Tank Bra
- Peek-A-Boo Detail
- Marble Look Detail To Elevate Design
- Removable Cups For Shape And Support
- Quick Dry Cups
- Marble Look Button To Elevate Design
Bella is wearing an AU size 10. She is 171cm tall, has an 81cm bust, 86cm hips and a 61cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $100 and free returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
How it works
Log in or create an account with Refundid and lodge your return to receive an instant refund. Funds will appear in your nominated bank account in under 60 seconds. Then simply download your return label and send back your items within 7 days.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||79.5||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- kate G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size A-BRated 5 out of 5 stars12/23/22Tank bra
Great quality and fit. I would go a size smaller then what the sizing chart recommends though.
- Meredith P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/7/21Great top
Comfortable and secure for swimming but also very flattering. Like all padded swimwear the pads don't stay in place very well.
- Anne L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/10/21Perfect for run swim
Been looking for a swimming top suitable for a run & then straight into ocean for cool down. Great support for running & easy to take off under top when done. Most training cossies are almost impossible to wriggle into & even harder to remove when wet.
- Amanda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/24/21Active Tank Bralette Bikini Top
Love it !!!! so comfortable and really flattering.
- Samantha S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/23/21Exactly what I needed
Exactly what I needed