- Multi Wear Styling Options
- Dimensions: 170cm x 125cm
- Length: 125 cm (Seafolly AUS Size S/10)
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
Emma is wearing an AU size S. She is 182cm tall, has an 89cm bust, 96cm hips and a 67cm waist.
Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. Our overswim collection is designed for a loose, relaxed fit. Please consider this when selecting your size. If it's not quite right, we have a 30 day free returns policy for all purchases.
Find in store
|AUS / NZ||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|Bust (with bra)||85cm||90cm||95cm||100cm||105cm||110cm|
|Bust (no bra)||83cm||88cm||93cm||98cm||103cm||108cm|
|Rib Cage /underbust||69cm||74cm||79cm||84cm||89cm||94cm|
How to measure
Start with a tape measure or a piece of string you can measure afterwards. Measure 4 key points and use the chart to estimate the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape flat against your body to be accurate.
- BUST - Measure across the fullest area of your bust and straight around the back to determine cup size.
- UNDER BUST - First, measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST - Measure halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hip bone.
- HIP - Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape is straight.
- Maryanne D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/21/23Silk Road Sarong
This beautiful sarong goes with so many things.unfortunately I wanted to buy a second one for a gift but all were sold.
I can see why it is so popular . The colours are striking. I wanted to buy a swimsuit but that was sold out as well.love it